Who are we?
Alexander House Financial Services is a professional financial advisory services. Established by a highly experienced management team, who want to deliver high-quality services to people who need sound and trusted advice. Traditional Values, Modern Thinking, Transparent Advice. We run a national IFA service whose focus is on operating a virtual 'Chartered' advisers - our 'Boffins'. We also operate via a non-advised telephone service and a traditional face-to-face advice service to individual and corporate customers.
Who do we want on the team?
- We are looking for individuals who want to be part of a new, post-RDR advisory model, utilising technology fully to deliver the services that customers want.
- We are looking for Chartered Financial Advisers who want to be our Virtual 'Boffins' or Diploma qualified advisers who want to support clients face to face.
- We want the best of the best, those who want to work for a great company with the right ethos and customer-centric culture
Why are we different?
- We will provide services via the phone, email, web conferencing or by face to face - only limited by customers preferences.
- We will help you with all lead-generation and paraplanning- you focus on providing advice.
- You will be partnering with a regional based team of customer relationship managers, who market our services to their networks.
- We will record all of our interactions so we can protect the customer and you from any misunderstandings.
- We will pay you retainers and proportion of fees generated, we want the best people to deliver the best service.
- Earnings potential significantly greater than other models as we focus you on strengths and competencies.
- We will help anyone who wants to become a chartered adviser and facilitate you to buy out your clients at a later date if that is what you want.
- We will offer you shares in Alexander House Financial Services - we want you feel part of the team.
- We wont ask you for any advice indemnity other than from fraud.
AHFS was incorporated on 17th July 2013 and became the 100% shareholder of Alexander House Financial Services Limited, and in June 2014 Alexander House Financial Planning Limited.