Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Salary: £25,000 - £40,000 pa
Contract Type: Employed, Permanent Contract
Sector: Financial Services
All CVs to: Kathleen.mackenzie@alexanderhousefs or firstname.lastname@example.org
We have an opportunity for a Paraplanner based in our offices in Huddersfield (HD2). Working alongside Advisers in both the restricted and whole of market environment, the successful candidate will need to be able to write reports for the continually expanding team in an accurate, timely and efficient manner.
As a Paraplanner with significant industry experience, you will support the Advisers with high-level research and report writing. Diploma qualified candidates are preferred, though individuals not holding this accreditation will be considered if industry experience is sufficient.
- Provision of support Services for Alexander House advisers. This will include (and not limited to) research for products and funds, quotations as required to support advice and Suitability Letter drafting and remedial work.
- Services must be limited to providing research for advisers to choose from and drafting Suitability Letters in line with Intrinsic guidance.
- Systems knowledge and competence required: Defaqto, Synaptics, Selectapension, FE Analytics, Assureweb, Mortgage Brain, Advisa Centre and selected cash flow modeller.
- Qualifications required: Diploma qualified preferred plus annual Intrinsic non-advising staff assessments. Additional standard product testing required.
- Good knowledge of Office 365 (including SharePoint, Skype for Business and Office 2016
- Knowledge of Intelligent Office preferred but not essential
- Good communication skills and able to deal with advisors, providers, customers and team members effectively and professionally.
- Exceptional Organisational skills and a willingness to take on new challenges, be flexible in approach and quick to learn
- Ability to work with checklists and good attention to detail