Who are we?
Alexander House Financial Services is a professional financial advisory service. Established by a highly experienced management team, who want to deliver high-quality services to people who need sound and trusted advice. Traditional Values, Modern Thinking, Transparent Advice. We run a national IFA service whose focus is on ‘Virtual’ specialist advisers as well as regionally based advisers. The intention is to become a Chartered Firm and for these virtual advisers to be qualified to chartered status. We also operate via a non-advised telephone service and a traditional face-to-face advice service.
Who do we want on the team?
- We are looking for individuals who enjoy networking and developing customer relationships but don't want to be responsible for giving technical advice.
- Want to work part-time, still be self-employed, use your existing networks to earn additional income.
- We are looking for individuals who want to be part of a new advisory model, utilising technology fully to deliver the services that customers want.
- Maybe you are one of the advisers leaving the market but still have great relationships with your customers, maybe you are a bancassurer who wants to have a half-way home before running your own business, or maybe you already run a business with big customer base and can utilise these connections.
- We want the best of the best - who want to work for a great company with the right ethos and customer-centric culture
Why are we different?
- We will provide services via the phone, email, web conferencing or by face to face- only limited by customers preferences.
- We will help you by providing you with the best 'Boffins' to give our customers the best independent advice.
- We will record all of our interactions so we can protect the customer and you from any misunderstandings.
- We will pay you retainers and proportion of fees generated, we want the best people to deliver the best service.
- We will help anyone who wants to progress into becoming diploma qualified or chartered adviser status over time.
AHFS was incorporated on 17th July 2013 and became the 100% shareholder of Alexander House Financial Services Limited, and in June 2014 Alexander House Financial Planning Limited.