Richard is a Paraplanner and Associate of the Chartered Insurance Institute with over 30 years’ experience in the financial services industry. He takes an innovative approach maximizing the use of technology to assist his clients, including conducting meetings using video-conferencing tools rather than face to face.
Following his marriage to an Italian, Richard now lives and works in Milan. He enjoys all types of sport and is a keen, if not particularly proficient, golfer. Richard also enjoys taking in the culture and cuisine of his adopted country.
- Associate of Chartered Insurance Institute
- Qualified Transfer Specialist
- Advanced Financial Planning Certificate
As a virtual financial adviser, Richard is able to help you wherever in the country you may be, using phone, e-mail and video conferencing tools to give a first class and efficient service.
Why use a virtual adviser?
- No travelling (or traffic jams) – For you or for us.
- No need to arrange childcare, clean the house or offer me coffee.
- We use technology in our day to day lives – why not in financial planning.
- Flexibility – Can’t make the meeting at late notice? No problem I am at my desk!